The Harrington Cancer and Health Foundation (HCHF) considers grant requests from community organizations whose goals are consistent with the Foundation’s mission. The primary focus areas of the Foundation are:
Apply for a Grant
Grant information, policies, and applications for community organizations.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Gainor Davis at the Foundation to discuss funding requests before starting the application process.
1. Review Eligibility, Guidelines and Deadlines
2. Create an Account
- Select one login email address/password to be used for all your submissions.
- Provide the email address of the person ultimately responsible for the grant administration. HCHF will communicate all pertinent information to this email address.
3. Complete the Online Grant Application
- Applicant Tutorial
- Applicant Workflow Tutorial with Decision Information Displayed
- Please follow all instructions on the application. If for any reason, you have trouble downloading or uploading a document – please call our office for instructions.
- Applications that are incomplete on due date may not be considered.
4. HCHF will review your application
- Your grant application will be reviewed by our Grant Committee. The committee’s recommendations will then be reviewed by the Harrington Cancer and Health Foundation’s board of directors.
5. Final Grant Decisions Are Made
- We may contact you by phone or email to let you know the funding decision made by the board of directors. Decisions may take up to three weeks following a board meeting, please see schedule (under guidelines) for details.
Full Guidelines for Community Organizations
- The Foundation will accept grant requests that will benefit the residents and communities of the 26 northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle.
- Must be a 501(c)(3) organization or governmental entity.
- Individuals are not eligible applicants for community grants. Individuals may apply to CMN, Second Chance Foundation, or to the HCHF Patient Care Fund.